Faculty-Led Programs for Fairfield and Non Ffld
Faculty Led Programs are an opportunity to bring the classroom to you beyond the campus borders! What's better for learning about Italian Art than going to where it all began, Florence, Italy for 12 days in January? This January, our faculty is utilizing our Galway, Ireland partner to offer a 7 day lab experience to enhance the classroom offering of the Drugs and Behavior campus course. Over the summer there is a chance that our Galway location will also host our Communication and Health Studies faculty in a comparative Palliative Care summer program. Keep visiting this site as there could be an addition or two to our offerings as we work through the summer semester. Faculty Led opportunities increase students cultural understanding and support the Jesuit mission "to promote a sense of social responsibility, and making sure all students embrace and develop their full creative, intellectual potential."
Faculty Led Programs can enhance your curriculum, fit into your busy schedule, work for your budget, and meet your academic needs. Program costs include tuition, housing, academic excursions, some meals and on-site transportation.
Transform Your Life by Learning Abroad. Faculty Led programs are available
- To all sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Who are in good academic and social standing at their home institution
- With a grade point average of a least a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Permission of instructor(s) is required
- Students must be 18 years of age or older at time of departure
- Students must possess passport valid for at least six (6) months after return date
- Students must complete all pre-departure orientations
- Full payment prior to departure is required. Deadlines are provided
2020-21 Opportunities -
Please check application deadlines - they may vary by program
AH 130 Early Renaissance Art in Florence
PY 2750L - Drugs and Behavior Lab Experience