Exchange Programs for Visiting Students & Faculty
Global Fairfield is pleased to work with the following universities to welcome their students to our campus through our Global Exchange program.
Student Exchange Process/Timeline
||Spring Semester Timeline
||Fall Semester Timeline
||Summer Term Timelines
|Fairfield Call for Nominations
|Deadline for Nomination of Students by Partner Schools
|Students Application due to Fairfield
- Visiting students who would like to apply to study at Fairfield University should speak to their home institution Exchange Advisor.
- The home institution advisor will provide students with the process for applying internally for an opportunity to study at Fairfield University.
- The home advisor will approve and nominate the student to then apply to Fairfield University.
- The home advisor sends the Office of Study Abroad Exchange Advisor the list of nominations/approved students.
- Fairfield University will then email the nominated student(s) a welcoming message providing the student with the link to open and compete their application through studioabroad.
- Visiting student should complete application and submit by deadline provided.
- The Exchange advisor will then send completed applications to to the respective Dean’s Offices for final approval.