Announcements : Global Fairfield News
Announcement: Global Fairfield News
September 15, 2020
Mark Your Calendars for the upcoming virtual Global Fairfield Events!
Virtual Study Abroad Fair "Two Weeks to Learn How You Can Study Abroad"
Week 1 - Global Fairfield Programs Overview
Monday, 9/21 - Welcome to Global Fairfield! Center vs. Approved Partner Programs(APP)
Tuesday, 9/22 – Short Term Programming
Wednesday, 9/23 – Academic Preferred Programs for Dolan and SOE (separate sessions)
Thursday, 9/24 – Academic Preferred Programs for CAS and Egan (separate sessions)
Week 2 – Zoom Meetings with Breakout Rooms to meet our Partners - Feel free to Register in advance!
During our second week of events, September 28th - October 2nd, students are invited to attend a daily Zoom meeting with a short introduction with a moderator and then breakout rooms with combined live and video presentation of the programs.
12noon - Monday 9/28 – UK and Ireland
- Queen Mary University London: 12:15 – 12:45
- National University Ireland, Galway: 12:45 – 1:15
- Italy: 12:15-12:45
- Beyond with AIFS**AMY: 12:45 – 1:15
- Spain: 1:15 – 1:45
- Greece:1:45 – 2:15
- France:2:15 – 2:45
- Sydney – ACU and Internships: 12:15 – 12:45
- Asia: 12:45 – 1:15 (Loyola Vietnam, Sogang, The Beijing Center)
- Hawaii: 12:15 – 12:45
- Washington, DC: 12:45 – 1:15
- Puerto Rico (Exchanges): 1:15 – 1:45
- Experiential Learning
- Work Research
- Service Learning
More information coming on how to sign up for Week 1 sessions! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for details!
Spring 2021 Study Abroad/Away Program Safety Updates
For the latest COVID updates from Italy please refer to these resources.
- Overall Travel Q and A
- COVID 19 statistics and updates
- COVID 19 Italy Regional Dashboard
- US Embassy and Consulate
- Reopening information and guidelines - Italy
For the latest COVID updates from United Kingdom please refer to these resources..
- UK Government Coronavirus Guidance and Support
- UK Government Guidance: Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: What you can and can't do
- QMUL Coronavirus Updates, Regulations and Conduct Policies