Fairfield Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty Led Programs are an opportunity to bring the classroom to you beyond the campus borders! What's better for learning about Italian Art than going to where it all began, Florence, Italy for 12 days in January? Our faculty utilize our Galway, Ireland partner and the local hospice and hospital to teach Psychology, Palliative Care and Health Studies courses during the summer semester . Each May, 10 days of lectures and the exploration of related historical landmarks for the "The History of St. Petersburg" course are held in St. Petersburg, Russia. Faculty Led opportunities increase students cultural understanding and support the Jesuit mission "to promote a sense of social responsibility, and making sure all students embrace and develop their full creative, intellectual potential."
Faculty Led Programs can enhance your curriculum, fit into your busy schedule, work for your budget, and meet your academic needs. Program costs include tuition, housing, academic excursions, some meals and on-site transportation.
Transform Your Life by Learning Abroad. Faculty Led programs are available
- To all sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Who are in good academic and social standing at their home institution
- With a grade point average of a least a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Permission of instructor(s) is required
- Students must be 18 years of age or older at time of departure
- Students must possess passport valid for at least six (6) months after return date
- Students must complete all pre-departure orientations
- Full payment prior to departure is required. Deadlines are provided
2020-21 Opportunities -
Please check application deadlines - they may vary by program
AH 130 Early Renaissance Art in Florence